IntAgriFood International Agricultural and Food Trade Agency
Los Angeles, CA
Agrifood Sales and Purchase Agent (Broker)
Part time/Full time
Open to the citizens of any country, except high risk countries as the incumbent will work via the network.
01 Nov 2018
Responsible for soliciting and facilitating commerce between agri commodities businesses. Markets agri commodities to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in agri commodities businesses;
- Pitch products and services;
- Create and assess agri commodities network business marketing strategy;
- Develop competitive pricing strategies;
- Check customers' profiles;
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction;
- Oversee services development;
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends;
- Develop sales quota targets;
- Develop relationships with vendors;
- Demonstrate company services and products and solutions;
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle;
- Articulate competitive positioning;
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems;
- Follow up with leads aggressively;
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
- University degree in a relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of agri commodities;
- Understanding of agri commodities value chain;
- Understanding of food business;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (MS Word; Excel), Access.;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills; demonstrated management skills;
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Highly competitive, bases on implemented deals
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume/ CV in English language along with the cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
06 Mar 2019
25 May 2019
"IntAgriFood" International Agricultural & Food Trade Agency finds partners for global agricultural industries, food manufacturers to buy or import products they need in their production and sell food in the region or export around the world including agrifood and processed food – meat and poultry meat, dairy products, canned food, egg and eggs products, fish and fish products, honey and bee products, beans, grains, flour, fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, oils, seeds, coffee, tea and cacao, nuts and kernel, as well as sugar and sweets, tobacco products. We also find clients on export and import for food additives, beverage – alcohols and soft drinks, natural juices, feed for farm animals, organic and non-organic agrochemicals.
Our goal is to help our customers sell and buy more products from and for agriculture worldwide, enlarging their business opportunities.
Contact Person's Title
Contact Person's Full Name
Please clearly mention in your application that you have learned about this position from 'IntAgriFood' International Agricultural & Food Trade Agency indicating URL of its website -www.intagrifood.com
German action plan for insect protection: Farmers want greater sayScientists discover what causes soil acidificationEuropean agri co-operatives warn the EU about fall in milk pricesNew Micronutrient Seed Treatment Available for WheatUSDA to Approve Simplot's Genetically Engineered Potato