IntAgriFood International Agricultural and Food Trade Agency
Agrifood Sales and Purchase Agent (Broker)
Part time/Full time
Open to the citizens of any country, besides high risk countries.
09 Nov 2020
This job is via our system and the incumbent does not have to be in Armenia to work. We will provide him/her with necessary tools to enter into the system.
The incumbent will be responsible for soliciting and facilitating commerce between agri commodities businesses. Markets agri commodities to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in agri commodities businesses;
- Check customers' profiles;
- Pitch products and services;
- Create and assess agri commodities network business marketing strategy;
- Develop competitive pricing strategies;
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction;
- Oversee services development;
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends;
- Develop sales quota targets;
- Develop relationships with vendors;
- Demonstrate company services and products and solutions;
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle;
- Articulate competitive positioning;
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems;
- Follow up with leads aggressively;
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
- University degree in a relevant discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in sales of agri commodities;
- Understanding of agri commodities value chain;
- Understanding of food business;
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (MS Word; Excel), Access.;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Demonstrated management skills;
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Highly competitive, bases on implemented deals
Interested candidates are asked to send their resume/ CV along with the cover letter and three references in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to the interview.
Qualified candidates, before getting the job offer, may pass background and drug check.
24 Sep 2020
01 Nov 2020
"IntAgriFood" International Agricultural & Food Trade Agency finds partners for global agricultural industries, food manufacturers to buy or import products they need in their production and sell food in the region or export around the world including agrifood and processed food – meat and poultry meat, dairy products, canned food, egg and eggs products, fish and fish products, honey and bee products, beans, grains, flour, fruits, vegetables, mushrooms, oils, seeds, coffee, tea and cacao, nuts and kernel, as well as sugar and sweets, tobacco products. We also find clients on export and import for food additives, beverage – alcohols and soft drinks, natural juices, feed for farm animals, organic and non-organic agrochemicals.
Our goal is to help our customers sell and buy more products from and for agriculture worldwide, enlarging their business opportunities.
Contact Person's Title
Contact Person's Full Name
Please clearly mention in your application that you have learned about this position from 'IntAgriFood' International Agricultural & Food Trade Agency indicating URL of its website -www.intagrifood.com
German action plan for insect protection: Farmers want greater sayScientists discover what causes soil acidificationEuropean agri co-operatives warn the EU about fall in milk pricesNew Micronutrient Seed Treatment Available for WheatUSDA to Approve Simplot's Genetically Engineered Potato