REGISTRATION AND ADDING POSTS
By registering at “IntAgriFood” International Agricultural & Food Trade Agency on IntAgriFood.com, hereafter IntAgriFood.com, you are agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, jobs, (if you are posting job announcements) and the company you represent.
2. Provide your Company name, business type, e-mail address, postal address, phone, website address and other information in the form only on site sections and fields where we specifically ask for these details.
3. Maintain and promptly update the content of Registration Form For Company Registration, Form For Adding SELLING/BUYING Offer, Form For Posting a Job (if you posted a job announcement) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IntAgriFood.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete and IntAgriFood.com reserves the right to terminate your post(s) and/or profile without prior notice or any notice.
4. After adding your post(s) our administrators will review and in case of meeting with Terms & Conditions of IntAgriFood.com your post will be approved into our system. For some cases the information you enter may be edited by administrators to have more accurate information for us to find clients easily. This WILL NOT refer to FOB price or other essential information that may hard your business. Before editing any essential information we will discuss it with you.
5. You are responsible for all information you enter in forms including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights.
Your IntAgriFood.com Account Information and Member Profile are password-protected so that other IntAgriFood.com members and/or third parties will not have the ability to access, edit or delete your profile. Any password protection system may be vulnerable to certain attacks, and IntAgriFood.com cannot 100% guarantee the protection of your personal information from malicious third parties. It is your responsibility to remember and keep secure your password. We recommend you to do not disclose your password to anyone and change your password from time to time.
If you submit any information IntAgriFood.com through our forms you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of information that we find necessary ("Publishing Information"). If you are a buyer or a seller then we do not display any contact information at IntAgriFood.com and/or at the other sites where we share your post(s), and we do not share any contact information with IntAgriFood.com members and/or other third parties until required procedure is passed and we find out that you are a real buyer or seller of the concrete product(s). To understand if you are a real buyer or seller or not we use our methods. The methods of sharing contact information may be different for each company.
You understand that IntAgriFood.com can share all/part of your post(s) information with other sites, including social sites and your posts may appear on the other sites. All/part of your post(s) Publishing Information may be publicly available on IntAgriFood.com and/or other sites where we share Publishing Information, therefore your post(s) will be accessible by visitors, certain robots and members. The publicly available information can be also cached by search engines etc.
If you ever need your posts to be removed from our sites you can do that but it is your responsibility to inform us about it in order to be removed from other sites where we share Publishing Information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
If you register on IntAgriFood.com as a member, we collect and store all the information you enter. Our Membership Statistics, Industrial and Geographical classification statistics are derived from these information. This information may be used to target our registered members for new services and promotions. Your e-mail and any other contact information address may be used by IntAgriFood.com to contact you regarding your posts, new services and products in which you may be interested.
We do not share any contact information of buyers and sellers until we are sure that you are a real buyer or seller of the concrete product(s). (See PUBLISHING INFORMATION).
Registration Information, Publishing Information, Statistical Information and any information we collect from you through any means shall collectively be referred to as "Collected Information".
We use your Collected Information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize our Site's content, layout and service specifically for you.
We use Collected Information to service your Account with us, including but not limited to investigating problems, resolving disputes and enforcing agreements with us.
We share certain aggregate information based on analysis of Collected Information with our partners, customers, advertisers, potential users etc.
IntAgriFood.com does not disclose the Collected Information (except the Publishing Information and/or information that is necessary to start business with your partner) to any third parties, unless acting under the belief that such action is necessary to:
1. Conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process
2. Protect and defend the rights or property of IntAgriFood.com
3. Act to protect the interests of its members or others.
We reserve the right to disclose any collected information to authorities where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing or threatening to infringe, or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with, the title, rights, interests or property of IntAgriFood.com, our members, customers, partners, other web site users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
We reserve the right to disclose any Collected Information in response to a judicial order or when we believe that such disclosure is required by law, regulation or administrative order of any court, governmental or regulatory authority.
IntAgriFood.com considers and respects an individual's privacy seriously and importantly. The services we provide require that we collect, process, use, display and distribute some details you provide us. Therefore, IntAgriFood.com does not guarantee that your information will be protected from exposure in any particular party or group.