THE FUNCTION OF THE SITE
Through the Site, you can post your selling and/or buying offer(s) for the subcategories of product(s) which are represented in the Site menu allowing us to find partners, i.e. buyers/sellers for your product(s) worldwide and/or your local area. You can also post job announcement(s) through this Site in Agriculture General, Agriculture Research/Extension, Agribusiness, Animal Science, Food and Beverage Processing Industry, Food Safety/Research, Soil Science and Veterinary.
By registering at “IntAgriFood” International Agricultural & Food Trade Agency on IntAgriFood.com, hereafter IntAgriFood.com, you are agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, jobs, (if you are posting job announcements) and the company you represent.
2. Provide your Company name, business type, e-mail address, postal address, phone, website address and other information in the form only on site sections and fields where we specifically ask for these details.
3. Maintain and promptly update the content of Registration Form For Company Registration, Form For Adding SELLING/BUYING Offer, Form For Posting a Job (if you posted a job announcement) to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IntAgriFood.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete and IntAgriFood.com reserves the right to terminate your post(s) and/or profile without prior notice or any notice.
5. You are responsible for all information you enter in forms including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyrights.
E-MAIL ADDRESS, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
During the registration process, you will name an E-Mail Address and choose a Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your E-Mail Address and Password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Member ID and Password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your E-Mail Address or Password or any other breach of security, and ensure that you properly exit the website at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS ON USAGE
IntAgriFood.com further reserves the right to terminate any User's access to the Site or to any of the products and services provided, for any conduct that in its sole discretion we believe is or may be directly or indirectly harmful to other Users, to IntAgriFood.com or its subsidiaries, affiliates or business contractors or to other third parties or for any conduct that violates any local or international laws or regulations.
Access to the Site and access or usage of certain features of the Site are provided to all Users free of charge. However, You cannot directly connect suppliers or any other third party(ies) without taking our service. IntAgriFood.com reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access(es) to the Site and its features with respect to different User types, without any or prior notice. IntAgriFood.com also reserves the right, without prior notice or any notice, to change any of the features, products and services or introduce new features, products and services of this Site.
Any material, trade offers, companies and so on presented in this site is without warranties. Although we strive to take all precautions to locate and immediately disallow apparently fraudulent members on our environment, any material, trade offers, companies and so on presented in this site is without warranties. We search matches according to your buying/selling offers and connect you to discuss further collaboration.
Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that it has obtained all necessary third party copyright, trademark trade secret or patent licenses and permissions, or such other licenses or permissions as may be required in connection with any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party (including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy), for any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to IntAgriFood.com to display. Third party copyrights, trademarks, trade secret rights, patents and other personal or proprietary rights affecting or relating to material or information displayed on the Site, including but not limited to rights of personality and rights of privacy, or affecting or relating to products that are offered or displayed on the Site, are hereafter referred to as "Third Party Rights." Each User hereby represents warrants and agrees that it shall be solely responsible for ensuring that any material or information it posts on the Site or provides to IntAgriFood.com to display does not, and that the products represented thereby do not, violate any Third Party Rights, or is posted with the permission of the owner(s) of such rights. Each User hereby represents warrants and agrees that it has the right to manufacture, offer, sell, import, export and distribute the products it offers and submit into our system, and that such manufacture, offer, sale, importation, exportation and/or distribution of those products violates no Third Party Rights.
Each User, hereby, agrees and acknowledges that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses.
Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that information submitted to IntAgriFood.com for dealing with shall not:
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party's copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy;
- contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen products, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone's privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement; or
- otherwise create any liability for IntAgriFood.com.
Our site must not contain any links to other web sites. Since we provide service for finding sellers/buyers, you are not allowed to use links when using this Site.
COPYRIGHTS AND LICENSES
All the Site contents, such as all the information at IntAgriFood.com including, but not limited to text, logo, icons, and images belong to IntAgriFood.com and are managed by IntAgriFood.com. The compilation and the design of the Site contents and the contents on the Site is the sole property of IntAgriFood.com and is protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws.
MONITORING OF INFORMATION
We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements and postings to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time.
IntAgriFood.com reserves the right to monitor the materials posted in any area of the service. IntAgriFood.com shall have the right to remove any such material that violates, or is alleged to violate, the law or this agreement.
You do not pay any fees online. Job announcements are free to post. You pay only after the agreement that must be signed by both you and us after you approve you want to buy/sell with the represented offer. After finding real buyers/sellers for your product(s) we will discuss how you should be charged for our services. Depends on the product(s) SELLERS MAY NOT BE CHARGED. OUR PAYMENT SERVICE IS FLEXIBLE TO EACH ORGANIZATION, depending on the products offered.
We reserve the right to terminate your account with us at any time or for any reason, with or without notice. Once your account is terminated you agree not to post on our site, or to assist or cause another person to post on your behalf.
Users can select to terminate their account at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The validity, performance, construction and effect of this terms and condition shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Republic of Armenia without recourse to any principles of conflict of laws. Also, in case of any controversy, dispute, claim, or similar matter arising out of, resulting from, or in connection with this terms and conditions or a breach hereof, the parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably through discussions between themselves. Should such efforts be unavailing, and the parties fail to resolve such case, controversy, dispute, claim, or similar matter within seventy (70) days, the parties shall resolve such dispute through arbitration in the Republic of Armenia. The arbitration shall be conducted in English and/or Armenian.